Interlude

Intern - Swaying near hypnotized with a stupid smile, "They were talking about ma ... gic ... "

Fistey - "Yes they were boys and girls ... " 

Still grinning, she leans in with a whisper

Fistey - "... children, they were talking about, magic."

Intern - "And there was community ... and they were helping each other !"

Fistey - "With aliens !  But I didn't watch that goddamn show so I have no idea who the fuck those people are."

Intern - Shakes her head, "Mm-mm.  But it was cute, I like that one."

Fistey - "Meh.  Fuck Abognazar ... with his shitty ass woodcuts.  With the Solomon ... and the seals ... 'ooo I enslave demons to build temples because I'm a big who's-a-now'."

Intern - "You sound bitter.  Are you bitter little sock ?"  She gives it a hug.

Fistey - "I guess I am a little bitter yeah.  Those were hard times.  You're nice."

Intern - Shakes her head still smiling, "Mm-mm.  I'm slowly turning into a servant of darkness."

Fistey - "You wear it well."

Intern - "Mmmm."